Monday 30 March 2015

USD/JPY Is Moving To The Upside Again




USD/JPY has been consolidating for a long time, forming a multi-week range. In the past few days I kept expecting it to fall until it reached the support at 117.80 but the pair formed an impressive hammer candlestick and then a doji one in the daily filter chart and, of course, started climbing. I was not disappointed because these candlesticks were a clear indication of the impending move to the upside and I managed to open long positions on time. It looks like the range continues. I expect it would reach target 121.70 should it manage to break above the resistance at 120.40.

5 comments:

  1. This pair hit new fresh high.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm expecting an upward move to a daily resistance at 120.55 on a break above previous day high at 119.57 (scenario 1).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent analysis, lets be carefull!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hrmm... Very important post.

    ReplyDelete