Monday 23 March 2015

Correction Continues for EUR/USD




Just as I suspected last week, the EUR/USD correction is not over yet, because the pair is climbing and it doesn’t look like it will stop before it reaches 1.1140. That used to be a support level for EUR/USD and it is very likely it will now become a level of resistance instead. I am hardly surprised, the only thing I was not really expecting was for the pair to start climbing on Monday. In my experience Mondays tend to be terribly uneventful when it comes to this pair, but I am not complaining – the more it climbs, the more I profit from my long positions.

5 comments:

  1. 1.100 become very strong psychological level for the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Short-term the trend is extremely bullish and the bounce has taken the shape of a v-shaped correction (strong bullish signal), but the Euro structural problems remain along with the longer-term downtrend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The short term trend is positive

    ReplyDelete
  4. Correction movement is not over yet.

    ReplyDelete