Monday 16 March 2015



I have been watching the EUR/USD and USD/JPY charts for hours now, but the situation remains the same – both pairs are in consolidation that is unlikely to end any time soon. EUR/USD is slowly headed for 1.08, perhaps even 1.10, while USD/JPY has been testing the resistance around 121.80 for days now. I think USD/JPY might be forming a double top, but that depends on whether or not it will be able to break above that resistance. I certainly will not be opening any new long positions before that happens.

5 comments:

  1. My eyes on all the euro pairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice tip I'll be watching those two pairs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far this week UJ upside momentum remains limited around the mid 121.00 level.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where is this going to lead? Who knows...

    ReplyDelete