Wednesday 11 March 2015




Another day, another drop for the EUR/USD – the pair did not even slow down when it broke below the 1.06 level. At this point I feel like I know what I’m going to see without even looking at the chart. The downward move is great for me – and for everyone else who have short positions open – but just how much lower can this pair go? I am starting to suspect that it won’t stop even when it reaches 1.0000. Still, I keep reminding myself to be as cautious as possible, because I know that sooner or later the pair will reach a support that will cause a serious move to the upside.

4 comments:

  1. Good reflexion. I share the dame doubts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Volatility expanding again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pair fell during yesterday session hitting 1.051 a fresh twelve-year low, without even stopping to breathe. I’m expecting downward move to a Fibonacci extension at 1.0308 on a break below previous day low at 1.0510.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whats going to happen next I wonder?

    ReplyDelete