Friday 20 March 2015

The EUR/USD Consolidation Is Not Over Yet




Just as I suspected, the EUR/USD consolidation is not over yet. After the move to the downside yesterday the pair started climbing once again and is headed for the resistance level at 1.0920. Should it manage to break above that level the pair will likely reach at least 1.1000, I think. I believe that we are in for a longer consolidation this time. With this in mind I opened long positions and I intend to keep them open at least until the pair reaches 1.0920. Once it reaches that level I will consider closing them or keeping them open depending on the candlestick patterns the chart forms there.

6 comments:

  1. I see that it's not over yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it will keep pushing higher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is a healthy correction to continue lower in the longer term.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right, consolidation is not over yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1.100 can very well be next target.

    ReplyDelete