Thursday 5 February 2015




As I thought yesterday, EUR/USD fell to its previous levels, only for range to continue again today. The pair formed a doji candlestick in the 4-hour filter chart and rose again to start testing the resistance at 1.1470, which is clearly indicated by 89 EMA. Personally I doubt the pair will be able to break above the resistance before tomorrow’s US Non-Farm Payrolls, but I will keep my eyes open anyway. Either way, tomorrow’s data is sure to provoke quite a bit of volatility on the market as it does every month so have closed all my positions just in case.

6 comments:

  1. EURUSD rose during the course of yesterday session, as the market bounced from the 10-day moving average and close into a daily resistance zone. All eyes today turn to the all-important U.S jobs report where we can expect high volatility.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The RSI broke below its line up support and sank below its barrier 50.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting point of view, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will keep watching further development of this pair.

    ReplyDelete