Wednesday 18 February 2015




I rarely pay attention to the AUD/USD chart but I shoukd definitely do it more often. I just took a look at it and I noticed that the pair has formed two lovely doji candlesticks in the weekly filter chart, which is a good signal that it is about to begin a correction. It really is a high time for one, I think, considering that the pair is quite oversold. Short-term target is around 0.7880, but I think that we might see it reach 0.8000 in the foreseeable future. I think I might actually open some long positions and keep them open for as long as possible.

7 comments:

  1. Interesting pair to pay attention

    ReplyDelete
  2. The downtrend looks intact.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess it shall go down until 0.727.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I would pay more attention to this pair too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. some pairs are neglected by most of the traders. I think we should start looking at them.

    ReplyDelete