Wednesday 4 February 2015




As expected EUR/USD reached 89 ЕМА in the 4 hour filter chart, which coincides with the resistance at 1.1530. The pair formed a shooting star candlestick right under the resistance and, naturally, slowly began descending again. Unless it continues testing the resistance I think it will probably keep falling until it reaches target 1.1370 and he tight range from the past week or so will resume. I am really curious to see what effect the US Non-Farm Payrolls will have on the pair on Friday. I sold again when I saw the hammer but I will likely close any positions before the US Non-Farm Payrolls, it’s just too risky to keep them open.

6 comments:

  1. Well spotted! I’ll be even more careful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EURUSD fell during the course of yesterday session after reaching a daily resistance. The pair is still trading above the 10-day moving average and should stay in range bound trading until Friday waiting for the NFP data.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be watching this pair.

    ReplyDelete