Monday 2 February 2015



Today was another slow day for the EUR/USD pair, during which the narrow range continued. I kept checking the other pairs I have the habit of trading, such as USD/JPY, GBP/USD, etc. but the situation in their charts is similar and I have essentially been sitting on my hands all day. Unfortunate experience has taught me that opening new positions out of boredom is a poor idea and that patience is a virtue for every trader. The good news is that later this week the US non-farm payrolls will come out and that event will surely provoke some much needed volatility on the market.

8 comments:

  1. Great post! I fully agree with your view.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EURUSD has been sheltered in a tight range since announcing of ECB massive stimulus package. Later today, the EURUSD will get a chance to react to U.S data on Factory Orders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to know. thank you for the information.

    ReplyDelete