Tuesday 11 November 2014

The Bullish USD/JPY Trend Continues




While EUR/USD is having its little correction on its way down to 1.2200 USD/JPY continues climbing after forming a hammer candlestick on the daily filter chart. I believe the current target is 1.1680, although I doubt it will stop there. Either way, despite the significant move to the upside I think it is not too late to keep buying, in case one has done so already or even start doing it now. As I have mentioned before, I prefer to trade trend, rather than range, and this is an excellent opportunity to do just that.

6 comments:

  1. 117.50 seems a end of month target for usd/jpy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usd/Jpy continue to exceed expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It´s true the trend is strong. Very Good analysis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well spotted! I'll keep it in mind.

    ReplyDelete