Thursday 6 November 2014

European Central Bank Rate Decision



As usual, the European Central Bank Rate Decision comes out on the first Thursday of the month, just like USD Change in Non-farm Payrolls does on the following day. These events always provoke great volatility in the market and I don’t know about you, but I have the habit of closing everything and sitting back to watch the show, unless I feel fairly confident in my prediction about the end result, which does happen from time to time. So, good luck to everyone who are planning to trade during these events.

7 comments:

  1. Maybe sit this one out is not a bad idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very useful article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Peeter, this time staying aside seems a good solution.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good articleVery good article.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the best thing is to stay out of the market until it stabilize

    ReplyDelete