Monday 17 November 2014

How Did You Become A Trader?



I’m curious, how did you become a trader? As for myself, I simply saw a broker advertisement on the Internet and I got curious. The rest, as they say, is history. I am a cautious person by nature and I researched the subject as much as I could before I installed a trading platform on my computer, not to mention that I spent months and months studying and practicing on a demo account before I felt brave enough to start trading with real money. It hasn’t been an entirely smooth ride, but I have gradually been improving my skills and I am quite pleased with the end result. So, what about you?

9 comments:

  1. Radio ad. then a Brokerage course

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started trading stocks. Then a graduation in Stock Market & International Investments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friends advice then I started with demo account .... So no .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started in options and after losing everything in 2008 (crash), I knew that trading was my calling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your story, I was introduced by a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess internet advertisement works.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was introduced by a friend too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete