Friday 7 November 2014

EUR/USD Downward Trend Continues




As I thought yesterday the European Central Bank Rate Decision and the USD Change in Non-farm Payrolls definitely had quite the effect on the market. The former pushed EUR/USD even further down and it reached 1.3350, and while the latter had the opposite effect it was quite weak and likely temporary. The EUR/USD downward trend is as strong as ever and is headed for 1.2200 or even 1.2000. I have seen talk of it reaching 1.000 and I am tentatively willing to agree but I think that might take a while. In the meantime I intend to keep selling.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for the analysis i'll keep an eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the analysis, excellent point of view.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great analysis, but let's not be hasty until we see the opening of the next week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, selling is the way indeed.

    ReplyDelete