Wednesday 17 September 2014

We’ll Have to Wait for Yellen’s Speech



Unsurprisingly the EUR/USD consolidation still continues. The market is exceedingly calm, but that is like the calm before the storm. You can be quite certain that after FED’s Janet Yellen speech later tonight the market will become far more volatile. I do not know about you, but I, personally, will sit quietly and wait for Yellen’s speech. I think it is unwise to trade right before such an event – not only because the market is so exceedingly calm but also because we do not know the effect Yellen’s speech will have on it. In these cases the most prudent strategy is to sit and wait.

6 comments:

  1. Good post! I fully agree with your view.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great assessment. I fully agree with your analysis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It´s important to be aware.

    ReplyDelete
  4. actually it was a good speech Yellen dominated the market

    ReplyDelete