Tuesday 23 September 2014

EUR/USD Might Be Heading Up




Despite my predictions that EUR/USD will continue falling it appears that this pair is indeed quite oversold. I admit I am a little disappointed. The pair could not break below the support level at 1.2800, a marubozu candlestick formed in the daily filter chart and EUR/USD slowly started climbing, so it looks like we are headed for some correction before the pair continues on its way to 1.2700. Personally, I think the target is 1.2950, perhaps even 1.3100, although the long-term trend still remains bearish so I will wait for the end of the correction and I will short again.

6 comments:

  1. It could be heading for a correction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well spotted! I'll be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think eur/usd will continue falling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Euro will have interesting week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good point, now I want to be watching developments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even Draghi said that the euro is weak.

    ReplyDelete