Monday 15 September 2014

EUR/USD Will Continue Its Descent




EUR/USD began climbing on Friday despite my expectation that it would head south and for a (long) moment there I was concerned that I might have been wrong about my prediction it would continue falling, but when it formed that black marubozu candlestick in the daily filter chart I became quite convinced that I had not been wrong after all. The trend is still very much bearish. That said, I think we might see some range before it really does continue its descent to 1.2750 – 1.2700, so I will not begin selling again until I see a clear break below the support level at 1.2860.

7 comments:

  1. EURUSD rose during the course of last Friday session, but the 1.30 level has offered resistance yet again. However, on the weekly chart we have formed a hammer so if the pair can get above the 1.30 level this market will break out to the upside and head towards the 1.3250 level.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the analysis i'll keep an eye EURUSD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good point! I'll be careful this topic

    ReplyDelete