Tuesday 16 September 2014

EUR/USD’s Consolidation Continues



Yesterday I was hoping that the marubozu candlestick in the daily filter chart was a clear indication that EUR/USD would continue its descent, but as it turned out its effect was minimal and the consolidation continued. So I drew both trend lines of the bearish trend and when I did this I realized that it has headed for the upper trend line. I think that once it reaches it we will have to pay close attention and wait for any signals that indicate another drop, because I believe once that happens, it will head for the lower trend line, where, coincidentally, is also the support level at 1.2700. Of course, we’ll most likely have to wait for FED tomorow for these developments.

6 comments:

  1. Yesterday the EURUSD tested the 1.2988 key level and bounced off it but closed above the 10 day moving average. The pair looks like is developing a bearish flag pattern but without any confirmation yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good article

    ReplyDelete