Thursday 30 April 2015

EUR/USD Reached 1.1230, Now What?




EUR/USD reached 1.1230 earlier today, but the question is, now what? First of all, congratulations to anyone who managed to make a good use of this excellent rally. I am definitely pleased with the profit I made. For the moment I decided to close some of my long positions, however, depending on what happens next I may open new ones. The pair is still testing the resistance around 1.1230 I think there is a possibility that it might break above it. Should that happen I think it will continue rising, possibly reaching target 1.1700 – 1.1800.

3 comments:

  1. That was a good rally the profit was good. let's see if we will have a break over the resistance line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The area could become a good resistance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like it remains bullish.

    ReplyDelete