Monday 27 April 2015

EUR/USD Continues Climbing




EUR/USD continued climbing after a short retracement earlier today. The pair has just broken above the resistance at 1.0900 and at this point I have little doubt that it will reach target 1.1000 sooner or later. Actually, I am starting to suspect that EUR/USD might climb even higher and reach target 1.1120, which coincides with the 89(MA) on the daily filter chart. That said, I took a look at this week’s economic calendar and I noticed that there are many important news and events throughout the week, especially on Wednesday and Thursday. I have little doubt that they will affect the market, but I think they will just provoke enough volatility for the pair to reach 1.1120 sooner rather than later.

4 comments:

  1. Eur/Usd hit fresh high of 1.0926, that brings 1.100 handle back to the picture again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well spotted! I'll keep it in mind.

    ReplyDelete