Wednesday 29 April 2015

EUR/USD Is Headed for 1.1230




I was quite sure that EUR/USD would break above 1.1050 and continue climbing, but I confess I was not really expecting it would climb that high or do it so quickly. The pair broke above the resistance at 1.1000, did not even slow down at 1.1050 and continued climbing. If you look at the weekly filter chart the next target becomes quite obvious – EUR/USD is headed for 1.1230. Not to mention that the bullish trend is quite strong and it is very possible for the pair to break above that resistance and keep climbing. Either way, I intend to keep my long positions open for now.

5 comments:

  1. Nice entries! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the analysis i'll keep an eye on the pair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gave a Fabulous information through chart thanks For sharing ..keep updating ......!!!
    Trading on line

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this analysis. I'll follow the pair.

    ReplyDelete