Thursday 7 May 2015

Should A Trader Read All The Information They Find On The Internet?



Do you remember what it was like when you first started trading? I certainly remember what it was like for me. I was immensely curious and I wanted to know everything that could help me become a better trader. So I started reading all the information I could find – textbooks, online tutorials, news, etc. I quickly realized, however, that although there was a lot of information out there, said information was usually all over the place. There were a lot of different opinions written by different people and more often than not they  contradicted each other. In the end it was all more confusing than helpful.

This, however, is something that can help you immensely:
 

The online competitive broker ActivTrades is organizing a webinar, led by professional trader Paul Wallace, who will help you differentiate between the useful information and the information that is just a waste of your time.


6 comments: