Tuesday 12 May 2015

GBP/USD: The Rally Continues




Yesterday I was looking at the GBP/USD weekly filter chart and I was wondering whether the pair would be able to break above the resistance at 1.5600. It did and not only did it break above the resistance but it steadily continued climbing all day. I think it is safe to say that the pair is headed for the resistance level at 1.5800, although I doubt it will stop there. Should it be able to break above the resistance at 1.5800, the pair will probably continue rising until it reaches 1.6000, perhaps even 1.6100, both of which are serious levels of resistance visible on the monthly filter chart.

7 comments:

  1. Great analysis with useful information! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This analysis is very useful! Tks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your assessment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great assessment. I'll keep a close eye on the currency.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed, let's see further development.

    ReplyDelete