Tuesday 23 December 2014

Reevaluation Of The Past Year



The past year was certainly quite eventful for me as a trader. I grew bolder in my trading, I learned quite a bit and, admittedly, made some unfortunate mistakes. But then again, it is important for a trader not only to avoid making mistakes, but also to learn from the mistakes they do make. Those are inevitable – we are all human after all. Repeating the same mistake over and over again, on the other hand, is unacceptable.

That said, I hope that the next year will bring less mistakes and more successes. With that thought in mind, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

6 comments:

  1. Let's all hope next year will be better than this year, Merry Christmas to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou.
    It is an excellent testimony and a sign that you are on the path of success.
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!
    Merry Christmas and a Happy 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the post. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, happy holiday everyone.

    ReplyDelete