Wednesday 22 June 2016

Brexit




Today I decided against writing any kind of analysis, because with the impending events tomorrow nothing is set in stone. The UK referendum is almost here and there is only one certainty – that whatever its results, the consequences will rock the Forex market. The question is in what direction will that be. At this point I have decided to close all my positions, so that I can just sit and watch what will happen next. Whether or not you do the same is your own, personal decision and I hope you will not take it lightly either way. If you have decided to trade the news, I hope that tomorrow will only bring you profits.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds very useful. Definitely will join!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will refrain from trading as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Useful to know, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've looked information on this very subject and I'm happy that I've found it here. I'll be back.
    stock cash tips

    ReplyDelete