Friday 25 March 2016

Daylight Savings Time Change




Since the market is very uneventful due to the holiday and most of it is closed anyway, I decided against posting an analysis today.
Instead I want to wish a happy Easter to everyone who are celebrating this holiday in the next few days!
Also, I want to use this opportunity to remind traders that in the following weeks various countries will be going onto, or coming off of Daylight Savings Time. For some people this will occur as early as this Sunday, so make sure to check when this is happening in your region, because that change in time definitely affects one’s trading habits.
Happy Holidays, everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot, good reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.
    Happy Easter to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish a happy Easter to everyone who are celebrating this holiday in the next few days too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good point, I will keep it in mind.

    ReplyDelete