Friday 24 October 2014

EUR/USD Range



As I feared yesterday range did begin for EUR/USD. The pair has barely moved in the past day or so and at this point I am feeling pretty frustrated. Oh, well, there is nothing I can do about it except sit and wait – clearly we won’t see any major changes before the beginning of next week. Perhaps this is not so bad. After all, the weekend is always a great opportunity to relax and prepare yourself to look at the charts with fresh eyes and analyze them with a rested mind on Monday. Have a great weekend, everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Good analysis! I'll be very careful with this asset.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No volatility, that's what happened on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree no movement at all around the support level, I expect to see a correction on monday with the start of the week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very useful article.

    ReplyDelete