Wednesday 7 January 2015




EUR/USD broke below 1.1860 – which was a multi-year low - with ease and will soon reach 1.1800. The bearish trend is so strong that I think it is likely it will continue towards target 1.1700. Also, I know that I have often talked about this pair reaching parity, but up to this point this has always been idle speculation on my part. However, now that I look at this bearish trend I am starting to consider the possibility more and more seriously. The all-time low for EUR/USD is 0.8200. The question is, just how low can the pair drop now?

4 comments:

  1. It seems nothing can stop this pair dropping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technically, the pair remains very bearish but also much oversold, leaving us looking for a short-term bullish correction under 1.18, probably toward 1.20 where we once again expect to see sellers as long as the same fundamental environment remains unchanged.

    ReplyDelete